Champaign County offers a variety of inviting communities to discover or call home.
We invite you to learn more about the diverse cities and townships throughout the region.
City of Urbana
Village of Saint Paris
Village of Mechanicsburg
Village of North Lewisburg
Village of Christiansburg
Village of Woodstock
MutualCouncil meets every 3rd Monday of the month at 7p.m. at Brown & Brown CPA's
Village of West Liberty
Townships of Champaign County:
Champaign County is conveniently nestled in the heart of west central Ohio.
- Established in 1805
- 30 miles from Columbus or Dayton; 10 miles from Springfield
- Serviced by U.S. Routes 68 and 36; within 15 miles of Interstates 70 and 75
- Blend of service, retail, manufacturing and agricultural businesses
- Miles of bike trails, hiking trails, rivers and wooded area wind its way through the county
- Population approximately 39,800; 428 square miles
- Quaint shopping, dining and art/antique shops
- Home to Warren Grimes the "father of aviation lighting"
- Well-known Champaign Countians include: William Saxbe, Clancy Brown, Johnny Appleseed and A.B. Graham
- Airport: Grimes Field (General Aviation)
- Home to Urbana University
- Destinations: Simon Kenton recreation trails, Cedar Bog, Ohio Caverns, Johnny Appleseed Museum, Mad River, Champaign County Fairgrounds, Kiser Lake State Park